dollz available for purchase at www.dadzdesign.etsy.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jesus Loves Me

Jesus Loves Me...This I Know.

Truely profound words if you ask me...let them penetrate your heart today. Do you really REALLY know deep down in the depths of your soul that HE LOVES YOU? Something we say a lot and even sing with our children, but it's also something that we as "adults" neglect to really let ourselves marinate in. The Love of our Savior, our God, the Creator, our Daddy. I know I need HIM today...it's very evident in my thoughts and attitude today.

So...lets curl up in our Daddys lap and RELAX there is room for everyone...be completely freed of all those balls we are trying to juggle as my mom would say. Just let them drop to the floor and walk over to your Daddy...crawl if you must, or just stand there with your arms up high like my 16 month old...I know what he wants and our Daddy does too.

Loves. Lexie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lexie...I have tears in my eyes. That's my next thing to stitch for Wordz of Life....

    Jesus loves me, this I know...for the Bible tells me so...

    ReplyDelete