dollz available for purchase at www.dadzdesign.etsy.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Me and Mine...

This first picture is me and my husband Jonathan...out on a date...can you believe it? Hehe. We do get away every once in a while...no, we do our very best to keep a consistant very much needed once a week date night. This one was taken on our way to Multnomah Falls. By, the way I must point out that he is the love of my life and is very supportive of DadzDesign. In fact he wishes that it would just take off like crazy so he could stay home and cut out dollz for me. Hehe. I think that could be fun, but I like me time alone too. No offense hun. :p I love you!

These are our two little boys...a bit older now, but a great picture of them with their dollz. Oh, my little misters. Immanuel (back) and Ezekiel (front)...they love to hug my dollz when they are finished before they get photographed and posted in my shop.

1 comment:

  1. They are the cutest little pumpkins and they are all mine to squish and hug!!! (I'm Grammy)

    ReplyDelete